Sunday, March 24, 2013

Doggy Spotlight - Coco Chanel





Hey ya'll! I'm Coco aka Coco Chanel and I need a furever home!! I'm staying in a boarding facility right now, and it's fun but I would rather be at home with you! I've gone through extensive training so I'm ready to impress you with my skills! I may not be a puppy any longer (I'm 6 years old now!) but I love to play and fetch is my favorite!! We could go to the park and play fetch for hours! 

I love humans! I'm about 65 lbs (shh don't tell) so small kids may be intimidated by me at first, but I promise I will be gentle with my sloppy kisses ;) 

 
Please consider taking me home today. I Promise you won't regret it. Fill out an application now! www.pawsinthecity.org/adopt/htm

Love and licks,
Coco Chanel <3






Aren't I purrddyy?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment